I have a crazy dream. In it all my friends and clients come shopping at Famous4, you all buy one item and there’s nothing left. Wild, right or crazy, maybe not. You can make it happen, keep my dream alive, you can support me finding a new location in my cherished community.
One for the Road Concert
Celebrate Larry the Hat & Famous4 32 years in Mill Valley
Tommy Castro - Bonnie Hayes -
Tim Hockenberry - Dan ‘Lebo’ Lebowitz + surprises
Please continue to support these #1 sponsors of all events I’ve produced in Mill Valley.
The Store - The Goods - Wink Optics -
Seager Gray Gallery - “Special Joan Baez Art Show”
Sofia Jewelry – Margaret O’Leary - Carolina
Live Virtual Concert Friday, January 22, 2021 - 7pm - 9pm - Zoom - Facebook Live
Famous4 will be closing its doors on February 25, 2021!
Going out of Business SALE - All Reasonable Offers Accepted,
Please support my transition down the road, come (if all my friends bought one item) get something for yourself or loved one, you will really be helping me.
Or… you can click here GoFundMe to help keep my dream alive and support my business staying in Mill Valley at a hopefully new location (any ideas please let me know). I will survive!
I think it’s important to let y’all who have said, “What will Mill Valley be without you?” “You are the heart and soul of our town” “Mill Valley needs you” etc. what is going on?
My heart is full and my head is held high. You have allowed me to be of service in a place that will forever be a part of me and given me so much.
Take note! I live in Mill Valley and will remain committed to producing these wonderful community events
• The Memorial Day Parade (Producer since 1992).
• Memorial Day Veterans Ceremony “Honoring all who gave their lives for our freedom”
- KIDDO! “Day on the Green” concert at MVCC after the parade
- The Annual (22 years) Mill Valley Community Block Party, Fashion Show and Fashion Police
Together, our community has raised awareness and over $1Million to support KIDDO! Arts education programs in our schools. NorCal fire victims, Breast and Prostate cancer research, Hurricane Relief and much, much more.
Beware! The Famous4 Fashion Police will be back patrolling our streets and parks protecting our kids from Bad Fashion offenders. We will insure they grow up understanding what it means to look good, inside and out.
Here’s a reminder of other events I helped create and produce for in Mill Valley:
• Fundraise and produce musical events for the MVFF
• 142 Throckmorton (needs our help now)Tuesday Night Comedy
• Sponsor of Comedy Night in the Plaza
- Milley Award recipient and awards show producer
- Shop Locally, Think Globally promotion for Downtown Businesses
- This will be a night of great music and a live chat with the Musicians, Sponsors and friends.
- Please share this with all your neighbors and friends for me and all the Small Businesses that are struggling and who have supported everything that has made Mill Valley the very very special it is, a place we love and are so blessed to call home.
Stay safe, Fare Thee Well,
Larry the Hat “In the Heart of Mill Valley”